AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

recherche dans la bibliotheque....

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
denn

MessageSujet: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   Mar 6 Juin - 5:07

alors voila en ce moment je m'interesse de tres pres a l'histoire de dame garona et dame sylvanas alors si vous pouviez m'éclairer de votre savoir a leur sujet je vous en serai éternellement reconnaissant
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
denn

MessageSujet: Re: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   Mer 7 Juin - 2:53

bin alors personne peut m'aider? Neutral
denn

MessageSujet: Re: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   Ven 9 Juin - 2:34

bon alors je vais vous expliquer un peut le pourquoi je m'interesse a eux... des fois que ça vous donne envie de chercher aussi....

En farfouillant un peu le background et en reunissant quelques fragments par ci par la... J'ai decouvert que Sylvanas trame peut être quelque chose de bien pire que ce que l'ont peu penser.

Laissez moi commencer par le debut :

Remontons un peu en arriere, a l'epoque ou les premiers Haut elfes accostent sur les prairies de tirisfal.

ils trouvent la ce qui semble etre les restes d'une enorme creature, ou du moins un ancien temple abandonnés, a ce qu'ils croient.

bientot, une partie d'entre eux commencent a entendre des murmurres dans leur tete, une voix sinistre... Ils decident donc de s'exiler plus au nord est, vers ce qui deviendra Quel thalas.

L'endroit dont j'ai parlé se trouve sur la carte de wow. Regardez bien a l'ouest de tirisfal, tout un pan de la carte, une zone assez vaste, est vide et inselectionnable. 100% sur que c'est cet endroit la.

Il existe fort peu de doute sur le fait que ce soit un ancien dieu qui ait rendu certains des haut elfes fou, un ancien dieu prisonnier sous la terre.

Hors, la ou cela devient inquietant...

Sylvanas, apres avoir reclamé Lordaeron et proclamée ensuite comme capitale reprouvée, c'est mise a creusé afin de batir the undercity. Comme vous pouvez le constater, de undercity a l'endroit cité au dessus, la distance n'est pas grande.

Ce qui m'amene au point suivant : sylvanas a trop creusée. Et sur ce le book RPG officiel statue le meme point que moi, elle a decouvert des choses dont elle n'a parlé a aucun de ses alliés.

Warcraft RPG: Magic and Mayhem says an interesting new lore few know about:

"In total, 13 Black Iron golems block the entrances to Undercity, each one responsible for a different entrance, with the largest entrance to the tunnels and caves guarded by two of the massive statues When the forces of the Scourge attempt to rush the gates, the golems easily rebuke them. They are 30 feet tall."

"The Banshee Queen is clearly not the creator of these relics, since they were in the Undercity long before men discovered it. How Sylvanas managed to tame them is a closely guarded secret"

Traduction breve : Undercity est gardé par 13 golem de metal noir, qui n'ont pas été créés par Sylvanas. Ou les a t-elle trouvé?

It seems Lady Sylvanas has more secrets than we thought. If these golems exist in Undercity, it is meant to be hidden knowledge from the Horde. One fan once theorized that Sylvanas might have struck a bargain secretly with the Old gods. This is not referenced anywhere in the lore. What is known of the Undead Forsaken is that they are creating toxins and a new plague behind the back of the Horde, and even tested a poison against one female Tauren at the Apothecary District in Undercity. Their intentions are clear. Whether Sylvanas stroke a bargain with the Old gods somehow is unknown, but it is fairly strange that there is no representation of the Undead Forsaken at the Ahn'Qiraj War Effort or Cenarion Hold ....

These 13 Golems have rich runes of an ancient undecipherable tongue and wear a strange iron-forged death mask. Could the origin of the 13 Golems have anything to do with the secret pool beneath Krasus' Sanctum? Old gods or Titan-made? Take everything in this page with a grain of salt. It is speculation based on released info, not official lore.

* The theory of Undead Forsaken Sylvanas having something to do with the Old gods comes to be after reading one of the quests where four Forsaken betrayed Sylvanas fleeing to Dalaran, and stealing four bloodstones vital to Sylvanas. They were put in quarantine at the Dalaran Internment Camp under close watch of Warden Belamoore. This is the journal of her investigation tying the bloodstones of Sylvana with the Old gods.

Ceci n'est pas officiel :
Donc en gros il semblerait que Sylvanas ait trouvé ces golems la en creusant undercity, probablement des gardiens de la prison d'un ancien dieu. Certains speculent qu'elle a fait un pacte avec eux.

Cette these est renforcée par une quete horde.
Quatre reprouvés auraient trahis sylvanas, et lui aurait derobés des pierres dont elle se servait dans un atelier secret. Ces reprouvés en question seraient allés tout droit porter ces pierres la a des mages de Dalaran, tout en balancant un jargons concernant les anciens dieux " les restes des anciens dieux se terrent encore profondement dans ce monde,de nouvelles forces tentent de s'en approprier les pouvoirs, et ceux qui reussissent auront une arme terrible contre leur ennemis...

Fragment de la quete :

" Warden Belamoore: Dalaran Research Journal

When killing Warden Belamoore in the Dalaran Internment Camp she drops a journal book:

Kegan Darkmar, leader of the small group of undead who came to us in search of asylum from their "brethren", defies our common attitudes toward his kind. His skin may be rotting and blood may have long stopped flowing through his veins, but he acts very nobly and seems to care more for his compatriots' safety than his own. Indeed, there is a humanity within him that, I confess, I sometimes see lacking in the humans around me. But why do I mention this? I do so to give credence to what I am about to write, for these words came from Kegan's lips and it is my hope that my colleagues will, upon reading this journal, know why I believe what he said: "Remnants of the Old Gods still linger in the deep hollows of the world. New forces seek to harness that ancient power, and those who succeed will have a terrible weapon against their enemies.

That is what Kegan uttered as he handed his bloodstone pendant to me, and there was fear, and maybe reverence, in his eyes as he did so. And as his hands met with mine they lingered, as if reluctant to give up the pendant. Revulsion swept through me, yet to this day I know not if I reviled against his dead flesh pressed to mine, or if the pendant itself made my skin crawl. For I felt a power within it. A deep, hidden, hungry power. And one yearning for release. Although my colleagues in Dalaran were cautious to study the bloodstones that Kegan and his followers brought with them, instead quarantining the four refugees and leaving the bloodstones on their persons, the sincerity of Kegan obliged me to study his bloodstone pendant. My hopes were to verify for my colleagues that this type of stone did possess magical properties, and if we wizards of Dalaran did not wish to exploit the power of bloodstones, we should at least learn their properties, since our foes may one day use them against us. And so my studies began.

I started my tests with the assumption that bloodstone was a type of rock, like quartz or obsidian. So I began a series of procedures to determine: what minerals were contained within bloodstone, what forces were applied to produce its colour and hardness, and other properties common to rocks and ore. But the bloodstone pendant, to my frustration, did not react to my procedures as would normal ore. In fact, it often acted in precisely the opposite fashion as expected! It was almost as if the pendant was deliberately fouling my experiments. Like it was thinking, and alive. Angered but not discouraged, I switched from assuming the pendant was an inert piece of rock, to assuming it was a living thing. But again, I failed. None of my tests brought to light any revelations of the origin of bloodstone. At the time the only riddle I solved was that bloodstone was neither living, nor dead!

But it was then, at the brink of failure, that a breakthrough was made. My latest test involved a glass beaker whose brim was chipped, leaving a small, jagged space along its edge. When the test was over, again revealing nothing, I went to clean my worktable and cut myself on the beaker. The cut was not deep but nevertheless bled fiercely. Before I could wrap my injured finger in a bandage, a good deal of my blood had spilled on my worktable. And as I was cleaning up this new mess, I noticed the strangest thing... The blood that had spilled near the bloodstone pendant was slowly moving toward the piece of jewelry, as if gravity had somehow bent itself toward the bloodstone. The blood that touched the pendant seemed to disappear, and the red colour of the stone deepened as it drank more of my blood. After seeing this my head grew light, perhaps from my recent injury (though I did not believe I had lost that much blood) or perhaps because I had finally, after so much frustration, uncovered one of the bloodstone's properties. I reached behind me for my work stool and sat down, pondering. Thoughts and questions raced through my head, dizzying and threatening to topple me. Does bloodstone drink blood? Does it crave blood? Does it attract blood?

Or, is bloodstone made of blood? And if so, then whose blood? Mine? The blood of any human? Any animal? Or maybe bloodstone is the blood of some unknown thing, the very thing that Kegan had both feared and revered when he handed me his pendant. That is the question that must be answered. It is the key. Fire rekindled within me, I then dove back into my experiments. This time I made no assumptions, methodically performing every test at my disposal. This increased my required efforts tremendously, but I would be more likely to make discoveries. And, although my lab here is small and I have no subordinates to spare to aid, I did find one more intriguing quality of bloodstone... In addition to blood, there are elemental forces fused within the stone. Fire, water, thunder and rock are mixed with the blood (but again, the blood of what?), and although this mixture is outwardly inert, all these forces seem to rage inwardly against each other. So many more questions were then raised about this amazing, and foreboding material. But to answer those questions, more studies and experiments must be performed on the pendant, and I fear that the Lordamere Interment Camp cannot marshal the manpower nor the equipment for the task. So I sent the bloodstone pendant with a courier to Dalaran with specific instructions on how to rest it, so they may avoid my earlier frustrations.

As I waited for the results of these tests, I spent my time speaking to Kegan. Although I constantly pressed him for what he knew about bloodstones, he never told me more than what he said the day he gave me his pendant. And he did not often speak of his time within the fold of what he called "the Forsaken.", which is the name he calls his clan of undead. But Kegan was very eager to speak on other subjects, particularly his time growing up in Lordaeron before its fall. He still holds much love for that lost kingdom, even though it is now ruined, and dead. My growing fondness for Kegan gave me patience as I waited for my test results. But after weeks of no news my patience faltered, and upon further inquires to Dalaran I learned that the bloodstone never reached my colleagues. My courier was somehow lost on the way, and the bloodstone pendant was lost with him! This is grave news, for although Kegan and his followers still have bloodstone specimens with which we may experiment, I fear the pendant may fall into unsavory hands.

I have sent another messenger to Dalaran, and hear that even now they are scouring for the pendant, in the ruins outside our protective sphere. I only hope we're not too late.
Quest Related: Prison Break In
Find the traitors and recover their artifacts, then return to Magus Voidglare in Tarren Mill.

Bloodstone Wedge
Bloodstone Marble
Bloodstone Shard
Bloodstone Oval

I came to Tarren Mill to research, but now must resolve a crisis. You see, four Forsaken fled the Undercity a few months ago. They turned their backs on their brethren, but what's worse ... they stole from the Dark Lady. These thieves broke into a secure vault and stole four artifacts, items our apothecaries required in certain studies. Sylvanas would have these artifacts returned. The thieves fled the Undercity to Dalaran, and those wizards quarantined them in the Lordamere Internment Camp.
denn

MessageSujet: Re: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   Ven 9 Juin - 2:37

et pour garonna.... tout un mystere l'entoure, je sais que c'est une demi orc... demi ??? (ce n'est pas une demi humaine... demi draeni?)
de plus c'est un des personnages majeur de warcraf, on devait la jouer dans war 3 d'apres une interview des développeurs mais finalement on ne l'a pas vu. dans la closed beta de wow elle apparaissant dans le manoir des voleurs en tant que maitre des assassins... puis elle a disparu....
denn

MessageSujet: Re: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   Mer 14 Juin - 2:51

he bin elle est bien vide cette bibliotheque Crying or Very sad
ça interesse personne?
Trajanne

MessageSujet: Re: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   Mer 14 Juin - 3:14

Perso je comprends rien à l'anglais... et puis l'érudit c'est le grand chef...

On l'écoute parler longuement... (voir définition du rp) Razz
denn

MessageSujet: Re: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   Mer 14 Juin - 3:23

oui mais je demande aussi des infos ^^ y a pas qu'a lire Laughing
Karus

MessageSujet: Re: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   Mer 14 Juin - 12:10

Apparement, la meme question vient d'être soulevé sur le fofo officiel

http://forums-fr.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-role-playing-fr&t=21091&p=1&tmp=1#post21091
denn

MessageSujet: Re: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   Mer 14 Juin - 23:50

ui ui elle vient de la Smile
Elizza

MessageSujet: Re: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   Ven 16 Juin - 4:49

non mais je rêve !!!!!!!!!!
Denn ! vous faites des copier-coller ???
zétes pas bien ?
y'a des rêgles ici ! les messages du forum Bloodstrom doivent être des créations, des moments de poésie, des écrits de qualité émanant de nos propres ressources...

En aucun cas, nos paroles ne sauraient être de pâles copies de mots récupérés...

*hausse les épaules et s'éloigne

Donfrag

MessageSujet: Re: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   Ven 16 Juin - 6:56

J'approuve

y'a des rêgles ici ! les messages du forum Bloodstrom doivent être des créations, des moments de poésie, des écrits de qualité émanant de nos propres ressources...

En aucun cas, nos paroles ne sauraient être de pâles copies de mots récupérés...

*hausse les épaules et s'en va*

non mais c'est vrai quoi à la fin est ce que j ele fait moi hein !!!
bounce
denn

MessageSujet: Re: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   Dim 18 Juin - 5:23

je suis bien d'accord mais tout retapper etait trop long....
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: recherche dans la bibliotheque....   

recherche dans la bibliotheque....
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1